The Firm's Philosophy
- A client should not be denied quality legal services simply because of price.
- A lawyer must charge all clients in a fair and reasonable fashion.
- A lawyer must not overwork a file just to earn more money.
- Telephone calls and e-mails are responded to as quickly as possible.
- All cases are handled in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- Cases should be settled as quickly as possible to save on legal fees. The longer a case drags on, then the more of a financial burden it becomes to the client.
- A lawyer should be available to meet a client(s) to accommodate their work schedules. Lawyers should be available to meet clients in the evening and on weekends.